Products from NEO
NEO's motto: Efficiency and effectiveness. Straight to the point.
The be-all and end-all in the operation of a filling line is plant efficiency. Faults and downtimes must be avoided and the highest possible efficiency must be achieved. The lower the number of malfunctions and downtimes, the higher the line efficiency and thus the performance of the individual machines and the entire line.
Determining these efficiencies is time-consuming. Data is collected in a cumbersome way and usually evaluated manually or with the help of Excel tools.
LINE AUDITS – PERFORMANCE CHECK
The NEO Box is an independent system that is able to collect the exact available data of a bottling line in real time, calculate efficiencies and derive optimisation measures from it.
- Largely automated filling line performance testing (audit): the Neo Box does 80% of the work of an auditor by measuring critical machine downtime and machine speeds. - Problem-solving tool: The information obtained is evaluated, analysed and optimisation measures are defined.
- Problem-solving tool: The information obtained is evaluated, analysed and optimisation measures are defined.
- Mobile system: The Neo-Box is compact. It can easily be used in different lines; installation is quick and configuration is simple.
NEO ENGINEERING – SUCCESS WITH SYSTEM
During the pre-engineering of a plant concept, the course is set for successful project realisation. The concept layout has a significant influence on the subsequent plant efficiency.
The requirements for lines are becoming more and more complex and elaborate. Thanks to our experience and our interdisciplinary special knowledge paired with a methodical approach, we systematically develop and realise complex tasks.
- Functional, efficient and sustainable line design
- Balanced engineering for smooth line operation